My New Daily Habit

In a previous blog post, I mentioned that I was doing a daily habit. In the beginning of the year it was plank, (which was required), and in January it was writing. I’m starting a new one, which is drawing every day. Above are two of my drawings for today and yesterday (I use the app sketchbook). In January, I wanted to improve my writing skills, which I did, in my opinion. I wrote about random things mostly though. But it still helped.

Now, I’m trying to improve my drawings. I am kind of cheating by using an app because a lot of shapes are provided so I don’t have to make a perfect circle by hand. But still, I hope to improve by doing a drawing every day. I also really like to draw and I usually draw each day regardless of a habit tracker. By the end of February I want to draw a really good galaxy (seems easy but I’ve tried and it never comes out well). I think I’ll start with a lot of smudged backgrounds because I will use the smudge tool a lot for a galaxy. Daily habits have helped me improve things (except plank, I’m still horrible at it) and remember to do them. Also the tracker helps me set a schedule. Post your habits in the comments if you want.

And, just like last time, another horrible joke.

Q: Why can’t you hear a psychiatrist go to the bathroom?

A: Because the ‘P’ is silent! Hahahahahahahaheeheeheeheeheeheehee!

I really need some better jokes. Post ideas in the comments if you want.